Support Center

Letter Requests/Stamping of Forms

Last Updated: Aug 18, 2016 12:33AM IST

Proof of Registration letter 
( If you require a Proof of Registration Letter and are on campus, please call into the Registry in the Henry Grattan Building. Alternatively, we can post/email it to you if you provide us with the following information; Name, Student Number, Date of Birth, Programme Name, Year Registered.

I need a form stamped (e.g. Childrens Allowance)
If you require a college stamp for any form, e.g. Childrens Allowance, please go to the Registry located on the street on Henry Grattan Building, Ground Floor

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found