Undergraduate Orientation & Card Collection
1. I'm a first year student and I'm not sure when I should come to 'The Street' area for Registration
Please refer to your orientation schedule enclosed in your welcome pack for when you should collect your ID card with your class group.
2. What do I need to bring with me?
You must bring your Student Number (which is listed on your welcome letter), accepted form of ID and evidence of your Fee payment or confirmation from SUSI that your application for a grant has been successful.
3. I don't have a valid passport, what ID can I use?
These are the only accepted forms of ID -
- Current valid passport (from country of citizenship) OR
- Irish Driving Licence or Learner Permit (new credit card format)
- Birth Certificate with National Age Card issued by An Garda Siochána Photo ID
- Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) card
- National Identity Card for EU / EEA / Swiss citizens
- Irish Public Services Card